Saturday 18 December 2010

Zoe Yijing Yang: Still Whoring It Up (2009-2010)

Looks like Jing Yang (aka Yijing Yang aka Zoe Yang) doesn't wanna be a FOODIE anymoar...

http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/

I don’t think I’m a foodie anymore

My gut reaction, wrote Zoe Yang, to this post was: UGH WHO EVEN CARES THIS IS SO
DUMB WATERS IS DUMB CHANG IS DUMB SHUT UP ABOUT BURGERS AND PIZZA
AND COFFEE ALREADY.

So if widdle Zoe Yijing Yang can't blog about stuffing her mouth with food anymoar, what else
does she have to write about?

Simple: Jing Yang just switched to blogging about stuffing her mouth with COCK! Way to
use that tony all-girls expensive WINSOR SCHOOL and POMONA COLLEGE ejumacations,
Zoe Yang!
But why would Zoe Yang want to go back into asian fuckieblogging? To get herself on MTV,
of course!!!11

"I DID A SCREEN TEST AT MTV!" blogged Jing Yang, shortly after a visit from fuckup
Lena Chen....famewhore Lena Chen, of course, couldn't resist doing an MTV screen test, too,
then creaming herself on her skankblog...

But back to Zoe Yang...I wonder if the MTV producers asked her about her unhinged blogs...
like how she's using the strap-on to assrape her fuckbuddy:

I am deeply invested in my own femininity yet criticize
my partner [Holden Groves] when he admits to being 
too deeply invested in his masculinity to, say, let me fuck 
him in the ass.
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/972597237/bad-feminist-confession

or maybe Yijing Yang shared her stellar New Year's Resolutions?

Zoe Yang's Resolutions for 2010


1. Get DP’d
2. Go to a swinger party
3. Have someone else use one of those remote-controlled vibes on me
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/311546331/resolutions

Anyone surprised by the ambition of Zoe Yang's resolutions? Anyone?

Or maybe MTV asked Zoe Yang about her Cheating Strategies??

8:28am


Cleaning up the wax and (unused) condoms before the ex gets here this afternoon. 
Ridiculous.
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/242546945/8-28am

Or what Zoe Yang does when teh two guys FIGURE OUT the little whore's been cheating,
and dump her worthless skanky ass?

Clean Slate?


Two breakups in two days is more than this girl can handle without a grimace and 
a whimper. REBOUND FUCKS, God Almighty, and a warm dark hole can all feel 
free to present themselves now.
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/285291350/clean-slate

Or how Jing Yang likes to be smacked around and act out her Vietnamese whore fantasies
(lool, remember that??) 

Just had the weirdest sexual experience of my life

And coming from me, you know that means something.

This guy is playing so many games it’s sad. First the whole “I’ll make sure you’re part of my 
plans” thing sans date, sans anything concrete, sans niceties. I let him come find me at a bar, 
we play pool, we make out, we grope.

He comes back to my place, blogged Zoe Yang (Jing Yang aka Yijing Yang) we get naked, 
he drips hot wax all over me, ties me up with his shirt, smacks my tits up HARD, calling me 
bitch and whore and slut. Which is all fine, except…

…he goes limp when I say “fuck me” and tries to cover it up by saying how he’s not that 
impressed by my naked body.

(I know, I attract shitheads. He works in finance. Surprised?)

I chuckle and say that’s fine, the feeling’s mutual, he should probably be getting home now. 
And he says something about how he might fuck me next time. Well, I don’t feel strongly 
enough about him to hate-fuck him, so next time is probably not going to happen.

Truth is, he went to the same Ivy as the other guy I’m seeing, and I like the other guy a l
ot more, so this one was pretty much one-night-stand material from the beginning. Which 
was why I took him home and let him get his paws on that candle in the first place. 
(Don’t men get it? I’ll only fuck you the first time if I don’t like you.)

* Zoe: I cant decide if I'm tickled or traumatized
* Alex: I think tickled
* Zoe: At one point I called him a Patrick Bateman wannabe and he said something to 
the tune of "I don't know who that is but shut up whore"
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/242635991/details-emerge-in-the-telling

Or how Zoe Yang uses the people in her life like tissue paper?

Breathe


Just talked, fought, cried, and fucked the ex for the last time. Shaky and panicky, 
don’t know if anyone can deal with my passel of crazy for the long haul.


Just need to breathe now, and drink some chicken soup.
http://herowndevising.tumblr.com/post/282545491/breathe

What a coincidence: after reading Zoe Yijing Yang's latest offerings from her orifices, we
all kinda need to VOMIT some chicken soup...






No comments:

Post a Comment